Hey everyone! It’s THREE DAYS until Christmas Eve!!! Are you ready???
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Shantelle
a long time ago oops and today, I’m going to be doing the tag!
The rules are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you
3. Name 11 facts about you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag, and let them know
5. Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions to Answer-
- What did you eat for your last meal? The last meal I ate was dinner last night, and I had some dumplings and some noodles! They were very good ^^
- What’s the best part of your average week? My music rehearsals! I’ve done music ensembles for 7 years now, and they’re always such a refreshing part of my week: I love it!
- Where is the most amazing place you’ve been? Honestly, I think any National Park that is the site of where something happened, such as Gettysburg or Mount Vernon! I think it’s just WILD that stuff I’ve read about that happened hundreds of years ago happened THERE!
- One question you’d ask your favorite author? What is the favorite book you’ve ever written, and what is it about?
- What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Definitely the county fair! It is SO much fun!
- Last new author you tried out? (Did you like the book?) The last book I read with a new author was The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill. I enjoyed the book; it wasn’t one of my favorites, but it was a good read!
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done? Go to college! It’s kind of insane how much the 3 1/2 months at college has grown me and given me new experiences and insights about so many things!
- What’s a character trait you admire in others? Integrity and thoughtfulness.
- What’s your favorite genre (to read)? What draws you to it? Right now, it’s contemporary, which is a very new favorite. I like it because it tells the story of what could have actually happened in real life to real people.
- What’s one book that you wish more people knew about? If we’re talking books about blogger friends, then Martin Hospitality by Abigayle Claire. If we’re talking about more “traditional” books, then The Green Glass Sea by Ellen Klages!
- Do you like to cook/bake? YES!!! It is so fun!!!
- I like to think I’m an organized person, but my room is a MESS!
- I was homeschooled my whole life, but now I’m going to a public state university!
- My majors are biochemistry and possibly psychology!
- I’m obsessed with all things stationary . . . and if you get me any as a gift, I will love you forever!!
- I’m a classically trained musician, and I’ve been playing music for 14 years now!
- I really want to start an Etsy shop!
- I love making lists, usually of things I want to do in the future
- I’m coming up on 4 years of blogging!!!
- My favorite type of blogpost to read is lifestyle, because I think it’s so interesting what people’s lives are like!
- I want to homeschool my kids when I have them
- I have read 120 books every year for 4 years (or, which is as long as I’ve been tracking)
- Vanessa from It’s Simply Me
- Charley from The Miss Charley
- Kara from Beautifully Broken
- Hailey from Now All I Know is Grace
- Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala
- Janelle at The Ramblings of A Bookworm
- Ella at February Fairy
- Kenzie at Smudged Thoughts
- Grace Anne at Totally Graced
- Maddy at Little Bit of Sunshine
- Mary at Sunshine and Scribblings
- What is your favorite winter tradition?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is the book you read most recently, and what did you think of it?
- What is your favorite boardgame?
- What’s a name that you love but won’t ever use for your kids?
- If you could learn one physical activity and do extremely well at it, what would it be?
- What is your favorite brand? (i.e., Forever 21, Nike, etc; not restricted only to clothing)
- What is your favorite trait in a friend?
- What is your secret talent?
- If you could meet one person that’s currently alive, who would you meet?
- What was your favorite moment of 2018?