Hello, friend! Today’s blogspot is an exciting one: I turn EIGHTEEN (18!!!!!) in a few days, and so today, we’re talking about 17 Things I Learned While I was 17!
- Popsockets are the greatest thing to ever exist.
- Don’t ask multiple people if they want to hang out . . . if they’re all free, you have an issue. a big one.
- Professional people may appear professional . . . until you stalk their social media
- I REALLY LOVE teaching music. Teaching music is awesome.
- Driving isn’t that hard. You just have to not step on the brake so hard that the wire breaks, rending the entire car useless.
- Getting into troll arguments on twitter is counterproductive and useless . . . unless it’s about homeschooling.
- College classes are fun . . . provided you get a good professor, but stILL.
- College applications . . . just start them early. For your sanity, for your parents’ sanity, for your dog’s sanity, JUST DO IT.
- Spotify is an amazing thing.
- I’m old enough to have friends who are married. Not sure how that happened.
- E-books are amazing because you don’t have to cart liTERAL books around . . . side effects include staying up until 4am reading
- Money doesn’t buy happiness, but . . . it doesn’t hurt either
- Money is SO HARD TO GET
- DAILY Bible reading is so, SO helpful.
- Grades are important. but not thAT important.
- Graduation is one of the most exhilarating things ever
- It is, in fact, possible, to leave EVERYTHING you’ve ever known and live . . . though maybe not without tears
And that’s it! What’s something you learned recently? Also, e-books–yay or nay?